ASUS Chromebox 3 features the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor and DDR4-2400 memory for faster, smoother and more energy-efficient performance. With full support for Android apps from Google Play, ASUS Chromebox 3 gives you the ability to run your favorite mobile apps with the power of a mini PC. It also comes equipped with a versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality, and supports dual 4K/UHD displays for gorgeously sharp visuals and powerful productivity. Choose the apps that suit your needs
With a rich selection of Android apps available on Google Play, you can easily find great apps for productivity, communication, entertainment and more that let you get the most out of your ASUS Chromebox 3.Extensive connectivity with power-delivery technology
With support for USB Power Delivery, ASUS Chromebox 3 can charge a connected phone or accessory, and can also receive power from a supported display or other device, eliminating the need for a separate power adapter for a cleaner workspace uncluttered with cables. Dual display productivity + True 4K/UHD visual
ASUS Chromebox 3 supports dual displays via HDMI and USB Type-C without the need for an additional graphics card, making multitasking a whole lot easier. Spread out your documents, mirror content or extend a single browser across multiple displays.
When it's time to kick back and relax, ASUS Chromebox 3 lets you browse the web, view photos from your SD card on Google Photos or watch videos in 4K/UHD. ASUS Chromebox 3 even features touchscreen support for more intuitive control and engaging gameplay. ASUS Chromebox 3 for signage
Turn the ASUS Chromebox 3 into a plug-and-play media player for digital signage by configuring Chrome Kiosk mode. ASUS Chromebox 3 can be remotely managed, while additional maintenance is made easy thanks to the automatic update feature. The touch screen support can be configured to provide more engaging user interactions.Incredibly silent and energy efficient
ASUS Chromebox 3 is ideal for office environments because it operates in remarkable silence, thanks to optimized fan settings that keep noise levels down to just 19.3dB at idle — quieter than the sound made by falling leaves. And it doesn't get much noisier at full load either – at just 32.5dB, it's as quiet as a library. The fan helps lower operating temperatures, so you're guaranteed silent, stable performance.
ASUS Chromebox 3 also keeps the environment in mind, and delivers incredible energy efficiency thanks to an ultra-low power design that draws as little as 3.6W at idle– as much as an LED light bulb. This means you can leave ASUS Chromebox 3 on overnight to download software updates or back-up files, all without racking up electricity bills. Built-in security features
ASUS Chromebox 3 is designed from the ground up with security in mind, so you'll be safe from viruses and malware. There's no need to buy and install additional security software, and certainly no time wasted trying to get in touch with tech support. Chrome management console – customized settings for individual user accounts or devices
Google Chrome's web-based management console lets you easily manage users, applications or devices across your organization from a single place. With Chrome device management, organizations can configure Chrome features for their users, allow or block apps and extensions, as well as force install apps.
- Turn services on or off for different users: For example, you can restrict access to Google Hangout for most users, but turn it on for selected users. You can even create a group authorized to access specific functions.
- Configure service settings for different users: For example, teachers can purchase educational Chrome application packs and assign them to students based on how they progress.
- Configure settings for different Chrome devices: The Chrome management console will let you manage thousands of Chrome devices. If the Chrome devices in your offices in Asia require different Chrome configurations compared with devices in other locales, you can create an Asian organizational unit and configure customized Chrome OS device settings for this unit.
- All-new Chromebox, powered by the latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor
- Run thousands of Android app on Google Play with incredible performance
- Versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port for data transfer, power delivery and DisplayPort functionality
- Stay safe from viruses and malware with automatic system updates
- VESA-mount compatible for a tidy, clutter-free work area
- Easy setup and automatic software and security updates for protection from viruses and malware